Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tegan, Tim and Anastasia



Tegan and Anastasia
Originally uploaded by Mister Tim
These are my beautiful first daughter Tegan, her husband Tim and my gorgeous first grandchild. I am so proud of them and more than a little besotted. This photo was taken on 9th October 2008. Anastasia is about 7 weeks here and as you can see is smiling. It is so exciting to see each new step in a baby's development and to watch them grow and develop their own distinctive personality. When Anastasia was born she was the image of  Tegan and her siblings as babies. For me it was a case of deja vu. Several relatives and friends who knew my children as babies have commented how like she is. Anastasia does have her father's mouth and ears though :) I am very grateful to you both Tegan and Tim for producing this gorgeous grandchild for me and sometimes allowing me to cuddle her! Clever Tim for taking such a beautiful photograph too. Thankyou.

5 comments:

Karen Mallory said...

Jenny, Anastasia is soooooooo cute!! What great pictures of your DD and SIL!
hugs Karen

Unknown said...

Wheww, she is tooooo cute! Anastasia is a little beauty...I pray Mom and Dad are well....newborns can be a lot of work! lol... Thank you for your comment on my site....
hugz
Pam

BizarreQuilter said...

Ahhh how lovely. No wonder you are busy!!

Thank you for adding me onto your sidebar.

It looks like you will have some quilting on here soon!!

Loz in Oz

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Hi Jenny I just read your comment on the Groninger Blanket Yahoo group. I am mostly a quilter but I do stitcheries too and recently I have gone back to knitting.

Lovely pictures of your grandchild!

Vickie said...

my oh my Jenny she is growing sooo quickly,and soo cute too boot
cheers Vickie